G

Featured Post

Rocko the Boxer, Perimeter checks and play time in the Kodiak snow

Rocko playing in the snow,

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Life of Rocko the Boxer














Custom Search














Hi,I am Rocko. I am 4 year old American Boxer. I was born in kodiak Alaska. I have many things i want to tell you about myself. Where should i start? Hmm. Well i can remember along time ago i was born. I had 9 brothers and sisters. I dont really remember much of them because i was to young. Then i was adopted by two wounderfull people Crystal and Rob, they took me home and gave me all the love i could ever want. I do remember a cat named Quinten that lived at Crystal and Robs. He was mean he didnt like me from the start! The day i came home he hissed at me and punched me right in the eye! OUCH he left a claw in my eye lid... I was o.k though,Rob took it out and put saline solution on it for a few days and i was back to action! Roof! Then I met Mr.Biggles and Meggie. They are cool cats. At first they weren't sure about me? It took awhile then they liked me. We are still friends to this day. Sometimes i have to show them who the boss is. Ruff!


One day Crystal and Rob brought home a very pretty blonde named Daisy! Ruff! She was a blonde labrador retriever. She is very playful! We play and play all day. Then we nap and nap all day. Zzzzz...MARCH 7,2016 CONTINUATION OF THE LIFE OF ROCKO THE BOXER IS COMING SOON---PLEASE WATCH FOR UPDATE POSTS

















I just moved to Oregon and its not as fun as Alaska....
I have to stay in most of the time. Rob and Crystal take me for drives to the coast and i go to the store alot with Dad(Rob). Sometimes i miss my brother Mr.Winston but he gets me into trouble Grrr!

I sure miss Alaska....Humans say that dogs have a short memory,Grrrr! Not me i remember everything! Roof! So far things have been great!
Stay tuned for more stories of my life. ROOF!!!

Well hello again! I'm Rocko. I'm back from my journey to Oregon. Wow what a trip!
I guess i should start from the terrible plane ride..Grrr! It was really rough for me. I was sick and my owner gave me medicine and i ended up sleeping a lot when i got home in Alaska.
I'm glad to be home now. I didn't really care for the big city. The weather was just about the same. I'm glad that i have my family! ROOF!!





No comments: